- Tolls are posted for the destinations shown on the overhead signs.
- All tolls are “locked in” from your point of entry. The top toll shows the price for the nearest exit; the bottom toll shows the total price for traveling to the farthest exit.*
- *If you enter the southbound Express Lanes in Broward County, the top toll shows the price for the Florida’s Turnpike/SR 826 exit, which is the second Express Lanes exit; the bottom toll shows the price for the SR 112/SR 836/I-395 exit (Downtown Miami Area).
- Southbound Express Lanes:
- If you enter in Broward County and exit at Ives Dairy Road, you will pay $0.50 LESS than the toll amount posted for the Florida’s Turnpike/SR 826 exit.
- If you enter in Miami-Dade County, you will pay the exact toll amounts posted on the overhead signs.
- Northbound Express Lanes:
- If you enter near Downtown Miami/SR 112/SR 836/I-395 and exit at Ives Dairy Road, you will pay $0.50 MORE than the toll amount posted for the Florida’s Turnpike/SR 826 exit.
- If you enter at any additional entry points, you will pay the exact toll amounts posted on the overhead signs.
Roadside equipment monitors traffic in the Express Lanes and toll prices periodically adjust to maintain free-flowing travel. Express Lanes use dynamic tolling to manage the flow of traffic to get you to your destination safely and on time. As traffic in the Express Lanes increases, the toll price goes up to manage demand. As traffic in the Express Lanes decreases, toll prices go down.
You will see destination and toll amount signs in advance of Express Lane entry points to let you know the current toll amount to travel to the destinations displayed. When you pass under a toll amount sign, the toll rate is locked in for the destinations shown.
If the rates go up, you will pay no more than what was shown on the sign. If the rates go down, you will be charged the lower rate.
The toll amount is displayed on the overhead electronic signs before each of the 95 Express entrances so drivers have time to decide to use the express lanes or stay in the local lanes. Please visit SunPass.com to view your current activity and toll charges in the Express Lanes.
You may view your current SunPass activity or previous monthly statements by accessing your online account at www.sunpass.com with your username, SunPass account, or transponder number and PIN
Receipt of an Unpaid Toll Document may mean one or more of the following: there is inaccurate license plate information on your SunPass account; there are no funds in your SunPass account; or the transponder is mounted incorrectly or not mounted, which results in your transponder functioning intermittently and causing toll documents. For additional information to resolve Unpaid Toll Documents please click here.
If you missed a toll and are not a SunPass Account Holder, please click here for additional information.